Many moms who have experienced birth via cesarean section wish to go on to a vaginal birth after cesarean (VBAC), but lack the information and resources to know how to achieve it. That’s where I come in as a newly trained VBAC doula. I recently completed my advanced doula certification and training through the VBAC Link . As part of that, I need to support two women who hope to achieve a VBAC with their next birth.
Benefits of Having a Doula*:
- 39% decrease in the chance of having a C-section
- 15% increase in having a spontaneous vaginal birth
- 10% decrease in the use of medication for pain relief
- 41 minute decrease in length of labor
- 38% decrease in low five-minute APGAR score for baby
- 31% decrease in being dissatisfied with the birth experience
Must be due between January and March 2024
Must be willing to write a review of our experience
Must be serious about learning how to achieve a VBAC
In exchange, I am discounting my doula services 30%.
If you are interested, please contact me below: